PyCharm Community 2019.1
Unlike many popular text/programming editors and IDE’s, PyCharm doesn’t by default let you change the font size by pressing Ctrl + Scrolling the mouse wheel.
To enable scroll-zoom in PyCharm:
- Go to File > Settings to open the Settings dialog
- In the Settings dialog, navigate to Editor > General
- Check the Change font size (Zoom) with Ctrl + Mouse Wheel option.
Unreal Engine 4.20
- Go to:
Edit > Plugins > Scripting
And enable the Python Editor Script Plugin.
* also recommended to enable Editor Scripting Utilities,
And Sequencer Scripting plugins
- Restart the UE4 Editor.
Window > Developer Tools > Output Log
- Switch the command-line mode from Cmd to Python, write Python commands and press Enter to execute them:
- Or in Cmd mode, write ‘py‘ with a path to a Python script file, and hit Enter to execute the script:
- Scripting the Editor using Python:
- UE4 Python API reference: