Unreal Engine 4.18
- Create a Camera Actor:
Cinematics > Cine Camera Actor
- Create a new Level Sequence:
Right Click the Content Browser background and choose Animation > Level Sequence.
- In the Content Browser, Double Click the new Level Sequence to open it in the Sequencer.
- press ‘+ Track’ and choose Camera Cut Track.
- In the camera track press ‘+ Camera’ and choose the Camera Actor you created.
- press ‘+ Track’ and choose Transform.
- Move the Time-Slider to the motion start time, move the camera to its starting position and orientation, and press the little ‘+’ button at the right of the Transform track <- + -> to set the first Key-Frame for the camera movement.
- Move the Time-Slider to the motion end time, move the camera to its ending position and orientation, and press the little ‘+’ button at the right of the Transform track <- + -> to set the last keyframe for the camera movement.
- Repeat this to create more Key-Frames and develop the camera motion.
- Press the Clapperboard button to open the Render Movie Settings,
Choose the file format, frame rate, resolution, and save location and press Capture Movie.
- UE4 – Playing an Animated Level Sequence
- UE4 – Packaging a project for Windows
- UE4 – 3ds max & V-Ray Datasmith workflow