Adobe Bridge 2020
- To get into full screen preview mode:
Select an image and press Spacebar
- Use the arrow keys to navigate images in the folder
- Scroll the mouse wheel to zoom in-out
In full screen mode, you may see the images display soft / low resolution,
Even if the actual image files have enough resolution to fit the display.
This happens because Bridge’s cached previews were not generated at display resolution.
To fix this issue:
- In Edit > Preferences > Advanced:
Check the Generate Monitor-Size Previews option
- In Tools > Cache >Manage Cache..:
Select Clean Up Cache, Purge all local cache files,
And then click Next.
* You may have to restart the program for this to take effect