If your writing code in languages that are based on a common language but their files names have an uncommon extension, for example, the 3D shading languages OSL, and HLSL, which are written in C syntax but have .osl and .hlsl, or .fx as file name extensions,
Notepad++ wont automatically recognize that the code in these files is actually C language and present their syntax properly.
To set Notepad++ to recognize specific file associations with a wanted language:
Settings > Style Configurator:
- In the Style Configurator window:
Select the wanted language in the language list on the left,
And in the User ext. field, type a list of file extensions separated by spaces:
These file extensions will be interpreted as the selected language.
Setup a GitHub to associate file extension with a language
Display tabs in Notepad++
Unreal Engine 4.24
To Change the size of the UI and fonts in the Unreal Editor:
Window > Developer Tools > Widget Reflector
To open the Widget Reflector window
- In the Widget Reflector window, change the Application Scale parameter:
PyCharm Community 2019.1
Unlike many popular text/programming editors and IDE’s, PyCharm doesn’t by default let you change the font size by pressing Ctrl + Scrolling the mouse wheel.
To enable scroll-zoom in PyCharm:
- Go to File > Settings to open the Settings dialog
- In the Settings dialog, navigate to Editor > General
- Check the Change font size (Zoom) with Ctrl + Mouse Wheel option.
Premiere Pro CC 2018
Create a Master Text Style and apply it to multiple text objects:
- Open the Essential Graphics panel:
Window > Essential Graphics
And in the panel, click the Edit tab.
- Select the text from which you want to create the Master Style in the Program Monitor Window.
- In the Essential Graphics panel, in the Edit tab, Under Master Styles,
Open the drop down menu, choose Create New Master Text Style, and give it a name in the dialog box.
* The new text master style now appears in the project window
- Drag the Master Text Style from the project window on text clips in the timeline to apply the style to them.
Photoshop CC 2017
When you need to create a 3D title that looks carved in stone by using a height map or normal map of the text design,
And you need to have the titles remain as live text in Photoshop so that you can easily make changes to the text if needed,
A simple way to make turn the text into a height map that would look carved or beveled inwards is to apply an inner glow effect and choose the “Precise”option in the “Technique” parameter of the effect.