Premiere Pro CC 2018
Create a Master Text Style and apply it to multiple text objects:
- Open the Essential Graphics panel:
Window > Essential Graphics
And in the panel, click the Edit tab.
- Select the text from which you want to create the Master Style in the Program Monitor Window.
- In the Essential Graphics panel, in the Edit tab, Under Master Styles,
Open the drop down menu, choose Create New Master Text Style, and give it a name in the dialog box.
* The new text master style now appears in the project window
- Drag the Master Text Style from the project window on text clips in the timeline to apply the style to them.