After Effects 2020
- Select the footage layer in the composition and choose:
Animation > Track Camera.
* A 3D Camera Tracker effect will be applied to the layer, tracking will be processed, and when finished tracking points will be displayed.
- Hover over the tracking points and click to select a planar position, a location where the round icon is placed between 3 planar tracking points.
* If you don’t see the tracking points make sure the 3D Camera Tracker effect is highlighted in the layer’s Effect Controls.
- Right click and choose Create Null and Camera.
Export 3D camera data to 3ds max